InfantryAnalog Men’s Watch (Green Dial Green Colored Strap)
About Infantry Co.
Infantry Co. was founded in 2011 by a group of people who are passionate about adventure, style, and most importantly, watches. We love coming up with new products that you will love and that are always exciting and new. Our passion drives us towards perfection, putting in hours and hours of work to get a truly amazing and unique end product.
Designed for Every Adventure
Wherever you are, it is nice to have a reliable timepiece with you. Our military-inspired watches are designed to be with you every step of the way, wherever you are. Designed with precision and made from high-quality materials using tried and tested manufacturing processes, our watches are perfect for the adventurer or the everyday man who is looking for a stylish timepiece to match his outfit.
- 12/24 Hour military time with Day & Date calendar display, supports English and Spanish, easy to read.
- 5ATM WATER RESISTANT – Withstand splashes of water or rain. But NOT ideal for bathing with warm water, steam, or long-time underwater activities such as diving and snorkeling. Perfect for most indoor/outdoor sports.
- JAPANESE MOVEMENT – Imported Japanese quartz analog movement and battery, provides accurate timekeeping and long-term running.
- TACTICAL GRADE – Anti-scratch mineral dial window; Tough stainless steel case; Adjustable Green 22 millimeter nylon slip-thru strap fits up to 9-inch wrist circumference.
- PACKAGING – Wrist Watch * 1; Original Watch Box * 1; Instruction Manual * 1. A perfect gift watch for yourself or for that special someone. It is sure to win the heart of your friends and family members.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the watch water-resistant?
Yes, the InfantryAnalog Men’s Watch is water-resistant and can withstand splashes of water or rain. However, it is not suitable for bathing with warm water, steam, or long-time underwater activities such as diving and snorkeling.
What is the wrist circumference that the strap fits?
The adjustable Green 22 millimeter nylon slip-thru strap fits up to a 9-inch wrist circumference.
Does the watch come with a warranty?
Yes, the InfantryAnalog Men’s Watch comes with a warranty. Please refer to the instruction manual for more details.